Sunday Sep. 9th, 2018 | 2-6pm
The Beer & Cheese Thing is a crafty and artisanal outdoor celebration of Wisconsin’s perfect pair. Eat and drink UNLIMITED samples of high quality local craft brews and award-winning aged artisanal cheeses, and take home a commemorative sampling glass. Pretzel necklaces will also be available to purchase for a nominal fee.
Lounge at the patio fire slabs and listen to the fun and eclectic live European folk music of Klezmazel. There will be yard games including kubb, bean bags, and more. A full list of featured breweries and the cheese-makers will be announced soon.
At the conclusion of the event, join us to view the first Green Bay Packers regular season game against the Chicago Bears on the projector inside The Lakely, and in The Gallery. Kickoff is at 7:20pm, and Chef Nathan Berg has crafted a special tailgate menu just for the occasion. The tailgate menu will be available to order from starting at 6pm.
It’s football season folks, and there’s no better way to celebrate than with beer, cheese, and the Packers.
- Modicum Brewing (Eau Claire)
- The Brewing Projekt (Eau Claire)
- Lazy Monk Brewing (Eau Claire)
- K Point Brewing (Eau Claire)
- Bent Paddle Brewing (Duluth, MN)
- South Shore Brewery (Ashland)
- Fair State Brewing Cooperative (Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN)
- O’so Brewing (Plover)
- Oliphant Brewing (Somerset)
- Valkyrie Brewing (Dallas)
- Sand Creek Brewing Company (Black River Falls)
- More TBA
FEATURED CHEESE MAKERS:
- Castle Rock Organic Dairy (Osseo) *
- Holland’s Family Cheese (Thorp) *
- Bifröst Farms (Boyceville) *
- WSDC (Wisconsin Sheep Dairy Cooperative)
- Saxon Creamery (Cleveland)
- Carr Valley (La Valle)
- Uplands Cheese Co. (Dodgeville)
- Bleu Mont Dairy (Blue Mounds)
- Hook’s Cheese Co. (Mineral Point)
- Widmer’s Cheese Co. (Theresa)
- Roelli Cheese Haus (Shellsburg)
- Hidden Springs Creamery (Viroqua)
- More TBA
*will have staff on-site sampling, answering questions, and offering their product for sale.
$35 ADVANCE TICKETS // $45 AT THE DOOR