COVID-19: How We’re Keeping Our Guests, Team, and Property Safe
HEY THERE. WE’RE SO GLAD YOU’RE HERE.
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is
something that we don’t mess around with. Our focus has always been, and will
continue to be, on offering an elevated boutique hotel experience with fresh
and clean guest rooms, a safety-first vision, and a passion for intuitive,
AS OUR GUEST, WE WANT YOU TO FEEL SAFE AND SECURE, AND WE
TAKE THIS RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are adhering to the
latest guidance from the world’s leading health experts and government
authorities, including the World Health Organization and the Centers for
Disease Control, as well as our state and local government recommendations. Our
already exacting practices regarding sanitation, disinfection, cleaning and
food handling have been heightened to ensure your health and safety while you
stay with us.
A FEW CHANGES TO ENSURE GOOD, CLEAN FUN.
In order to better ensure the safety of our guests and team,
we’ve modified some of our procedures, amenities and offerings:
- Face masks are required in our public spaces, including The Lakely, when not eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed throughout the property for everyone’s use.
- Common areas will be clearly marked with posted signage to encourage appropriate physical distancing among guests who are not traveling together.
- Our elevator is limited to no more than two guests at a time to ensure your safety.
- Our furniture has been strategically placed in the Lobby and The Gallery to allow for responsible physical distancing. Furniture and seating in The Lakely and on The Patio is available and marked with physical distancing signage.
- Guest room keys will be properly sanitized before being issued to each guest.
- Select toiletries and amenities will be available by request only.
- Hotel stay-over service will be available upon request only. Please let us know if you would like housekeeping, fresh towels, or any other services or amenities during your stay.
- The health and safety measures we are following mean that some of our services and amenities may differ from what is detailed online, or they maybe operating or available in a limited capacity.
- Many in-room amenities are available via room service only – room service orders will be delivered to guest’s hotel room door in a bag, and in order to minimize contact, our team will place items at the door and knock to alert guests of the delivery. Guests are also welcomed to pick up orders at the Front Desk.
- Our Room Service + Amenities Menu is available online, or you may call the Front Desk and request a fresh, unused copy of the menu to be delivered to your room.
- Our Vinyl Library remains open, but with a couple of changes – guests may select up to three records from a list, and those records will be sanitized by our team before being handed over to guests for use.
- This list is not exhaustive of all practices and procedures that have been implemented for the safety of our guests and team.
OUR TEAM HAS YOUR BACK.
Our team will use cleaning products and protocols which meet
EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria
and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens.
- Public Spaces – The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our public spaces, such as the Lobby, The Lakely and The Gallery, has been increased, with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces, such as doors, knobs, elevator surfaces, railings, counters, lobby areas, restrooms, and more.
- Guest Rooms – Robust cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean our boutique hotel rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items and surfaces. In-room amenities, such as lotion, robes, publications, notepads and pencils have been removed and are available by request from the Front Desk. Snack Tray and Mini Bar items have been removed from all rooms but are available upon request from our Room Service + Amenities Menu. Housekeeping stay-over service is offered by request only.
- Our team is trained on the importance of practicing proper cleanliness and safety procedures and receives ongoing communication and enhanced operation protocols as they become available.
- Every team member completes a health and wellness screening upon arrival for work each day, and team member health is monitored throughout the day.
- Team members are required to follow these preventative measures to protect themselves and others:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with a minimum of 80% ethanol or 75% isopropyl alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow. After coughing or sneezing, wash your hands or apply an approved hand sanitizer.
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces with disinfecting cleaner.
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining six feet between yourself and others with whom you do not reside. Wear a face mask when physical distancing is impractical.
Given the unique circumstances that take place in these uncertain times, we remain committed to providing you flexible options when making reservations, as well as offering a generous 24-hour cancellation policy. We understand that plans can change, and though we still ask that you let us know of any cancellation 24 hours before your expected check-in date to avoid incurring any fees, we’re more than willing to be flexible with Covid-related cancellations.
We thank you, very humbly, for your loyalty and support of our small business – you are the reason we are here, doing what we do: raising a glass to good people, good music, good food, good drinks and good times, in the heart of Downtown Eau Claire.