COVID-19: How We’re Keeping Our Guests, Team, and Property Safe
HEY THERE, WE’RE SO GLAD YOU’RE HERE
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is
something that we don’t mess around with. Our focus has always been, and will
continue to be, on offering an elevated boutique hotel experience with fresh
and clean guest rooms, a safety-first vision, and a passion for intuitive,
AS OUR GUEST, WE WANT YOU TO FEEL SAFE AND SECURE, AND WE TAKE THIS RESPONSIBILITY SERIOUSLY
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are adhering to the
latest guidance from the world’s leading health experts and government
authorities, including the World Health Organization and the Centers for
Disease Control, as well as our state and local government recommendations. Our
already exacting practices regarding sanitation, disinfection, cleaning and
food handling have been heightened to ensure your health and safety while you
stay with us.
A FEW RULES + CHANGES TO ENSURE GOOD, CLEAN FUN
In order to better ensure the safety of our guests and team,
we’ve modified some of our procedures, amenities and offerings:
- Face masks are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status, while not eating or drinking, in common spaces.
- Face masks are required for all of our staff.
- We request that all guests practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed throughout the property for everyone’s use.
- Guest room keys will be properly sanitized before being issued to each guest.
- Select toiletries and amenities will be available by request only.
- Hotel stay-over service is suspended during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Please let us know if you would like fresh towels or toiletries during your stay.
- Our Snack Trays and Mini Bars have temporarily been removed from hotel rooms and have taken up residence in the Retail Nook in the lobby! Click here to check out our Snack + Amenities Menu, or stroll down to the lobby and see the goods in person! Want something delivered to your room? Just dial “0” on your room phone and let us know!
- Our onsite farm-to-fork restaurant and craft bar, The Lakely, is open for limited dine-in experiences Monday-Saturday, 5pm-10pm. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- The health and safety measures we are following mean that some of our services and amenities may differ from what is detailed online, or they maybe operating or available in a limited capacity.
- This list is not exhaustive of all practices and procedures that have been implemented for the safety of our guests and team.
OUR TEAM HAS YOUR BACK
Our team is using cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens.
- Public Spaces – The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our public spaces, such as the Lobby, The Lakely and The Gallery, has been increased, with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces, such as doors, knobs, elevator surfaces, railings, counters, lobby areas, restrooms, and more.
- Guest Rooms – Robust cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean our boutique hotel rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items and surfaces. In-room amenities, such as lotion, publications, notepads and pencils have been removed and are available by request from the Front Desk. Snack Tray and Mini Bar items have been removed from all rooms but are available for purchase from the Retail Nook in the lobby. Housekeeping stay-over service has been discontinued during the pandemic.
- Our team is trained on the importance of practicing proper cleanliness and safety procedures and receives ongoing communication and enhanced operation protocols as they become available.
- Team members are required to follow these preventative measures to protect themselves and others:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with a minimum of 80% ethanol or 75% isopropyl alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow. After coughing or sneezing, wash your hands or apply an approved hand sanitizer.
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces with disinfecting cleaner.
We thank you, very humbly, for your loyalty and support of our small business – you are the reason we are here, doing what we do: raising a glass to good people, good music, good food, good drinks and good times, in the heart of Downtown Eau Claire.